Hey Y'all!

Hey Y'all


Saturday, April 7, 2012

Peanut Butter Pie

If you are looking for a quick and easy but D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S dessert, peanut butter pie is the way to go. I'd like to think my Aunt Jan for this recipe!

The recipe below makes 2 pies:

8oz of Cream Cheese
1 cup of Peanut Butter
16oz of Cool Whip
1 1/2 cups of Powdered Sugar
2 Graham Cracker Crusts
Chocolate Syrup (optional)

Cream together peanut butter and cream cheese in a bowl (melt the cream cheese for 45 secs if too hard). Then add the cool whip and powdered sugar into the bowl and blend with with spoon. Next, use a hand mixer to blend until nice and fluffy. Split mix into the 2 pie crust and smooth out gently! (Don't break the crust!) Then drizzle the chocolate syrup across pie in a decorative fashion. My second pie, I tried to make an Easter Egg, but it more looks like a rock. :-/

Lastly, put the pies into the FREEZER. Remove pies from freezer 1 hour before serving.

ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment